If you’re looking for some family friendly summer entertainment, look no further than State Fair Meadowlands. The 2022 lineup offers a new adventure everywhere you turn and a unique combination of experiences that you can’t get anywhere else. Audiences of all ages are sure to be delighted by magic, dinosaurs, racing pigs and more! The fair will take place at MetLife Stadium from June 23 – July 10. Parking is free, and the attractions below are also FREE with admission to the fair.
This year’s lineup features attractions for everyone:
• Cycle Circus Live is a fan favorite FMX freestyle show. You’re sure to be stunned by the daredevils of Cycle Circus. The show is complete with dangerous stunts, music, and lighting.
• Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean is a thriller you won’t want to miss! These are anything but ordinary pirates. Watch as the drama of good vs. evil Pirates unfolds on a half inch steel cable high above the rest of the fair, complete with a pirate ship, acrobats, staand their legendary Wheel of Death act.
• Ever wanted to see a real-life Dinosaur? Jurassic Kingdom Live has got you covered! Experience and interact with life-like dinosaurs.
• Fall into a trance of fun with The Steve Bayner Hypnotist show! You’ll have the opportunity to be invited on stage, or watch as others get hypnotized and witness the magic for yourself!
• Rosaire’s Royal Racers’ Racing Pigs are sure to have you squealing with excitement. Watch and find out who is the speediest swine of the group and bet on which pig you think will win.
• Lance Gifford & Co brings the magic with his hilariously dazzling show. Prepare to be amazed by his disappearing acts, hypnosis spells and more.
• Chainsaw Art with Nick Smith is sure to blow your creative mind. Watch as he shows off his skills through wood carving demonstrations with a chainsaw.
• Josh Knotts Illusionist will have you clinging to the edge of your seat. You will not want to miss his skillful escape acts and mind blowing illusions.
• Big Bee- The Transforming Robot Car is a real-life transformer, just like in the movie. Be dazzled as what appears to be a normal functioning car transforms into a 15’ tall action Robot.
State Fair Meadowlands is 18 days of fun The box office closes an hour and a half before the park closes. Parking is free every day of the fair. Tickets must be purchased in advance online at www.njfair.com. Pricing information can be found at http://njfair.com/tickets/.