On behalf of all of the doctors and staff at Valley Medical Group, I am reaching out today to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure that when you return to us for in-person care, you know that your experience will be safe. Your health is our top priority, and we remain committed to providing you with the highest-quality primary and specialty care today and always.
Valley Medical Group
introduces Safe Visit
Over the past few months you may have missed a medicalappointment or put off seeking care from your primary care doctor or specialist. Our doctors are now prepared to offer you a telemedicine visit and, as necessary, an in-person visit where we will do an online check-in, adhere to social distancing guidelines, and follow newly established protocols to ensure your safety. In addition, we will be taking the following steps to ensure you have aSafe Visit at all of our Valley Medical Group offices:
• All offices have been reconfigured to meet social distancing guidelines and ensure patients can remain at least six feet from each other.
• Scheduled appointments will be staggered to limit patient arrivals and departures.
• We will ask all patients to wear a mask or cloth face covering.
• All patients will be pre-screened for virus symptoms and have their temperature checked upon arrival.
• We will ask our patients to come to their appointments unaccompanied whenever possible.
• Patients will be offered an online check-in process with the ability to communicate by text to ensure they have no wait time before being escorted into exam rooms.
Valley Health telemedicine
is always available
Finally, during this time like no other, when we’ve been encouraged to stay at home as much as possible, thousands of our patients have received care from their Valley Medical Group doctors online. Whether you wish to have an online visit with your Valley Medical Group primary care or specialty doctor, or see a physician for urgent care, Valley’s telemedicine service is always available. To access by phone, please call 1-800-VALLEY1.
Thank you for putting your trust in the physicians and staff of Valley Medical Group. In days ahead, we look forward to seeing you and working together to enhance your health.