Emergency Preparedness Meeting in Teaneck
The community of Teaneck, NJ has an emergency meeting for residents to review issues of public safety, specifically focusing houses of worship.
The community of Teaneck, New Jersey called an emergency meeting for residents to review issues of public safety, specifically focusing on institutions, houses of worship and town landmarks.
The call, put forth by Mayor and former mayors Lizette Parker, Elie Y. Katz and Mohammed Hameeduddin, is to cover the following topics:
- Planning, development, organization and implementation of safety & security programs
- Development & maintenance of cooperative relationships with local public safety officials
- Training in modern safety & security techniques
- Inspection of buildings, homes & grounds to ensure compliance with safety & security regulations
Speakers will include:
- Chief Robert Carney: Teaneck Police Department
- Chief Anthony Verley: Teaneck Fire Department
- Sheriff Michael Saudino: Bergen County Sheriff, Bomb Squad/K-9 Unit
- William Stallone: Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office, Bergen
- County Risk Mitigation Planner
- Rabbi Abe Friedman: Teaneck Police Chaplain
The event will take plce Wednesday, July 15, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Richard Rodda Community Center, 250 Colonial Court, Teaneck.
The event is co-sponsored by the Teaneck Chamber of Commerce and refreshments will be served.